- Great Melbourne CBD Location
- Immediate start
- Growth opportunity
We are looking for a ServiceNow consultant for one of the reputable organisation for 6 moths contract.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hands on experience in configuring Service Requests, Service Catalog.
- Hands on experience in configuring, customizing the workflow, notifications, UI policy, data policy.
- Worked on configuring, customizing ServiceNow Chat functionality to include different channels, auto routing of chat to active SD agents.
- Worked on auto - routing of tickets to active team members of a support group.
- Worked on different ServiceNow modules like - Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Change, Problem, CMDB.
- Migration of code from one development instance to another instance.
- Experience on ServiceNow integration with Active Directory, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA), User Access Management tools like - CyberArk and other tools.
- Training and KT to End users
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200170961.
Reference Number: 200170961_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- BuyDig has a 27-inch 4K monitor with FreeSync for $350
- Try VR for cheap: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are on sale for nearly half off today
- MX Sound 2.0 Bluetooth Speakers review: premium PC speakers burdened by average audio
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop review: The discrete GPU is the star of the show
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTRigger TechniciansOther
- CCProblem manager - OSS, Service Assurance appsVIC
- CCBusiness Improvement Specialist (Six Sigma Green belt) - Contract - North SydneyNSW
- FTGateway Architect - perm / contractACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTDigital BAOther
- CCTableau DeveloperQLD
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTSenior SAS DeveloperOther
- FTSenior SAP Business Analyst (Business Intelligence & Data Management)NSW
- TPSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- CCControl Systems SpecialistQLD
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCAxway DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureWA
- FTDelphi DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerOther
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTOperations Process Improvement ManagerOther
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectOther
- FTCustomer Service OperatorOther
- FTDomain Architect - AWS / AzureOther
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- CCSenior Internet Services Engineer - DevOpsNSW