Senior Android Developer
Our Client is an award-winning technology Company, who are well regarded by developers wanting to work with cutting edge technology in a highly evolved Agile, Microservices and DevOps enabled environment. Their solutions are used live in the hands of tens of thousands of customers every day!
Headquartered in the United Kingdom, our Client employs over 5,000 staff globally and services clients across nine countries, including owned operations across Europe, Australia and Asia.
Your New Role
You will be the Senior Developer responsible for programming native Android applications, working closely with designers and product owners to define and build new features and rapidly develop MVP's.
You will use your proven knowledge of Android application functionality & limitations to make recommendations during the design and development lifecycle.
You'll be part of a truly cutting edge digital environment whilst being encouraged to be innovative and autonomous in your approach - they follow a you build it, you own it model. The environment feels like that of a start-up/greenfield project, but the difference being you will have the backing of a global organisation.
As the preferred candidate, you'll ideally have experience in the following: -
- Building high quality Android products;
- Understanding of common architectural patterns, dependency injection frameworks and functional programming;
- Reactive functional programming i.e. RxJava
- Experience of handling device fragmentation
- You will have 3+ years of experience in Android. Experience with Kotlin ideal, however this is not mandatory.
- You actively partake and refine good practices like pull request, unit testing, and minimum viable product
- You like to be in front of the curve and like to push and drive tech.
- You should be knowledgeable about latest trends and patterns and understand when to apply and when to let slide.
When you are not working on the latest technology in a fast-paced business; you can enjoy the views at their great office in a top CBD location with in-house barista, fresh fruit and bread, nuts and other snacks, TVs streaming 24/7, frequent company and team events, and many opportunities for attending training and conferences.
Interview and Hire Timing
Our Client is ready to interview within a few days for good candidates and is looking to immediately hire.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: James Clark
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre 13 review: This stylish ultrabook conceals real power
- Hyperwallet Facilitates AUD transfers for Amazon Sellers
- Sony Offer Some Hush in the Christmas Rush For Chatswood Shoppers
- Keep Watch Day and Night with Uniden’s Two-In-One Camera and Spotlight
- Foxtel Now Streams to Apple TV with AirPlay
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTOnboarding Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Consultant - .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTMultiple DevOps EngineersNSW
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTSolution Designer/ Architect | 6mth ContractOther
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureWA
- CCLinux System AdministrationVIC
- FTLevel 2/Level 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Quality AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager -AgileWA
- FTICT Systems Support OfficerQLD
- FTTIBCO Integration SpecialistOther
- FTData ScientistACT
- FTCountry Manager - Business DevelopmentOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPProject Manager - Pre Sales Development ProcessNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCDynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply ChainQLD
- TPProject Manager - Windows 10QLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Internet Portal and InfrastructureQLD
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther