Mid-Level Software Engineer
Our Client is an award-winning technology Company, who are well regarded by developers wanting to work with cutting edge technology in a highly evolved Agile, Microservices and DevOps enabled environment. Their solutions are used live in the hands of tens of thousands of customers every day!
Headquartered in the United Kingdom, our Client employs over 5,000 staff globally and services clients across nine countries, including owned operations across Europe, Australia and Asia.
Your New Role
Our Client, an innovative and rapidly growing development hub in the Sydney CBD, is seeking a talented FULL STACK ASP.NET C# DEVELOPER to join on a Permanent basis.
You will work in an Agile environment, using C#, ASP.NET framework to develop complex and scalable MVC 4+ web applications with supporting REST API projects and MS SQL databases.
- Developing and maintaining high quality web applications implementing modern best practices using the .NET framework and related web technologies
- Interpreting client briefs to produce well-tested and complete software products
- Working quickly and accurately to achieve targets in an agile work environment
- Interacting with clients to provide solutions to problems in a prompt and professional manner
- Number 1: enthusiastic to contribute, learn and be part of a team
- Love being a Developer and keep well informed of emerging technologies and practices
- Possess great interpersonal and communication skills
- 3+ years' experience developing in a Microsoft stack, e.g.: C#, .Net, Web API, WCF, EF, MS SQL stored procedures
- Preference for self-organising in a fast paced, agile, team-driven environment
When you are not working on the latest technology in a fast-paced business; you can enjoy the views at their great office in a top location with in-house barista, fresh fruit and bread, nuts and other snacks, TVs streaming 24/7, frequent company and team events, and many opportunities for attending training and conferences.
So why wait????
Fortune favours the brave and this could be your ticket to a role where you feel fulfilled, rewarded and appreciated! Interview slots are filling extremely fast, so it is imperative that you apply ASAP!!!
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: James Clark
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- FTJunior Python Developer - TradingOther
- CCCyber AnalystVIC
- CCDBA / Database Services SME - Large Telco - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCTest Analysts - agileACT
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)WA
- FTTest Analyst, TOSCAOther
- FTStorage & Backup Engineer x2 - EMCOther
- FTCyber Security- ManagerSA
- FTProject Coordinator - PC DeploymentsOther
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileQLD
- FTIT Service Delivery Manager - Workplace Technology (O365 & SP)Other
- TPSecurity AnalystQLD
- CCSharePoint Developer / AdministratorNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange Manager, SAPConnect TransformationOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- CCProject Manager - DeliveryNSW
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTEllipse DeveloperQLD