Our client, a large government department, is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to join their team on critical organisational transition. As Project Scheduler/Coordinator you will provide project support in relation to risks, development issues and project scheduling.
This is an initial 4 month contract based in Brisbane CBD, paying $60/hour inc super.
- Provide project scheduling data for reporting purposes (including governance reports, Senior Executive and business group briefs and Project Board Highlight reports).
- Work with the program and project managers to understand the project activities required, dependencies and timing.
- Provide comprehensive monitoring and reporting on projects progress to ensure effective implementation of business and ICT project deliverables.
- Manage activities against deadlines within a time-critical development environment to ensure that deliverables are prioritised and completed within the specified timeframes.
- Ensure project plans, schedules, timelines and milestones are monitored using appropriate tools.
- Contribute expertise in specialist tools and techniques.
- Develop and update project schedules, stage plans and product breakdown structures.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Microsoft Project and SharePoint
- Demonstrated skills in project scheduling.
- Ability to manage work packages and activities.
- Ability to gather information to understand, identify, evaluate and recommend options, and provide accurate and clear advice.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to develop and maintain project communication channels and facilitate collaboration and open communication amongst project teams.
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with team members and stakeholders, possess a high degree of interpersonal and negotiation skills, and the ability to work with stakeholders of all levels and styles.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Well developed organisational and planning skills and the ability to prioritise work in order to meet deadlines and agreed commitments.
- Ability to work to project deadlines within a time critical development environment.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18836. For any enquiries please contact Kylie Graham in the Brisbane office on 07 3258 8380.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- HP patches hundreds of laptops to remove hidden keylogger
- The best free video editing software: Great tools for YouTube stardom and more
- MSI Trident V3 Arctic review: Looks like a console, runs like a high-end desktop
- VSDC review: This free video editor holds back too much
- Hitfilm Express 2017 review: Powerful features lie behind a quirky interface
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Network ArchitectOther
- CCTechnical Field Engineer/SupportVIC
- FTSupport Analyst - Level 1-2Other
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTCyber Security Governance SpecialistOther
- FTApplication Support Engineer - Trading/FinanceOther
- FTData ScientistOther
- FTService Manager - Solution ArchitectOther
- TPAndroid Engineer - Contract (6 months)NSW
- FTProject Manager/- Accommodation / Facilities ManagerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTData Quality Assurance LeadOther
- FTETL/Data EngineerOther
- FTSolution Architect/Designer - Telecom IndustryOther
- FTData Architect / Business Intelligence ArchitectOther
- FTFull Stack Developer - ASP.NETVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperQLD
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- FTDigital ProducerQLD
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java DeveloperQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Cloud InfrastructureQLD
- CCDynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply ChainQLD
- TPBusiness Consultant - Dynamics CRMWA
- FTLevel 2 Support Engineer | 12mth FTCOther
- PTAxway developersVIC