- Macquarie Park Location
- Contract Position
- All candidates must have Australian Citizenship for this position
Leading government organisation looking for an experienced .net developer with experience developing complex applications within an agile framework
** AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED **
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Work within a team of Developers, Business Analysts and Testers and will encompass the full software development lifecycle from requirements gathering to implementation
- Possess strong UI analysis skills and strong understanding of SDLC
- Demonstrate experience using C#, SQL Server, .Net framework 3.0/3.5/4.0, WCF & XML based Web Services, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010, Microsoft SQL Server, XML, XSLT, UML using Enterprise Architect, and Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrate experience in SQL.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Microsoft .Net Developer within an enterprise application development environment, with preference to those with no less than 5 years in developing complex client/server applications within an agile framework such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel.
- Well-developed skills in the following, noting the level of experience and complexity of work previously undertaken:
- MS ASP .NET
- MS MS Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012
- MS TFS
- MS C# 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0
- WCF and MS XML Web Services, XSL/XSLT, and DOM
- MS ADO .NET
- MS SQL Server 2005 or 2008
- HTML5 and WCAG 2 Accessibility, and
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012.
- Sound and effective organisational skills, including the ability to manage changes to business requirements and priorities and work within tight timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team to achieve outcomes and meet deadlines.
Additional criteria which is not essential but would be highly desirable for this role:
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution or Mobile App Development.
- Experience in the development of Unit and Regression Test Suites.
- Experience in object orientated design and UML using Enterprise Architect or similar tools.
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the above selection criteria please APPLY now or email Olivia Lewis email@example.com
** AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED **
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200172909.
Reference Number: 200172909_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's path to a smarter Bing and Cortana includes tapping Reddit users' opinions
- Linksys WRT32X review: An esports-grade router in a class of its own
- BuyDig has a 27-inch 4K monitor with FreeSync for $350
- Try VR for cheap: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are on sale for nearly half off today
- MX Sound 2.0 Bluetooth Speakers review: premium PC speakers burdened by average audio
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTData Analysts/ EngineersACT
- FTField Service EngineerOther
- FTPython DevelopersOther
- CCJava LeadWA
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerOther
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTPlatform Architect - InfrastructureOther
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCJava LeadNSW
- FTTechnology Project CoordinatorOther
- FTSecurity Leads - $800 per dayOther
- TPSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTSystems Admin ( Linux)Other
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCProject Delivery Lead - Oracle Banking Platform - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTOrganisational Change Analyst -Contract - $650 per dayOther
- CCProduct ManagerACT
- FTSenior SQL EngineerOther