Network Services Manager
A well-known and highly respected organisation seeks an experienced Network Services Manager for a permanent career enhancing position in Sydney CBD.
The Network Services Manager will lead the design, implementation, and maintenance of standard to complex solutions which meet the needs of the organisation and its customers.
The Network Services Manager will have specialist experience and knowledge in delivering security, network design and network infrastructure solutions. This involves responsibility for design, testing, and implementation of plans and projects within their area of expertise.
The Network Services Manager will provide technical leadership and architectural guidance as well as being responsible for day to day management of their team of Network Engineers to deliver.
He will have 5 direct reports in this position.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, the following experience and skills are needed:
- Degree in telecommunications, computer science, engineering, information technology or related field.
- Extensive experience in managing a team responsible for design delivery and assurance functions within a complex network environment, with a strong commitment to collaboration and high quality responsive customer service.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to create a performance oriented team environment, motivate staff members in a high pressure work environment and build relationships with staff and management.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of the configuration and optimisation of telecommunications equipment including but not limited to MPLS, VoIP, Firewalls, Load Balancing and other from vendors Alcatel, Juniper, Cisco, Aruba and more
- Post graduate degree in technology related field or management.
- In-depth experience and or Industry Certifications / Qualifications with Alcatel, Juniper, Cisco and F5. Eg - Cisco (CCIE, CCNP, CCIP, CCSP), Juniper JunOS (JNCIP, JCIE), Alcatel-Lucent TiMOS (ACSE), F5, Aruba.
- Well-developed understanding of Project Management methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Possess a strong service mentality to ensure quality service to customers and provide customer centric solutions.
- Proficient front line management experience.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Meg Geronimo
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- How to Fix Your Wi-Fi Network
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch) review: portability makes the trip back to Tamriel a treat
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Lead - BrisbaneNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTCyber Security Threat Management SpecialistOther
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- TPProject Manager - IaaSQLD
- CCRPA DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTQA Lead / TesterNSW
- FTClinical IT Support Consultant - Medication Management - Permanent - North RydeNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Rules/ Real time analysis)VIC
- FTCountry Manager - Business DevelopmentOther
- FTField Service EngineerOther
- FTScrum Master | Immediate StartOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTSalesforce AdministratorOther
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTSolution Manager - SAPOther
- FTProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerACT
- FTApplication Support SpecialistVIC
- FTField ConsultantOther
- FTApplication Support ConsultantVIC