Service Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service Analyst
A well-known and highly respected organisation seeks an experienced Telecommunications Service Analyst for a permanent career enhancing position in Sydney CBD.
To be considered as the successful candidate, you must have a good level of operational skills & a technical background in a network administration capacity e.g responsible for proxies, RSA, RBAC VPN, platforms etc. Exposure to F5 load balancers or SDN is highly desired.
The role of Telecommunications Service Analyst is to perform required activities supporting network operations and network security, which include but are not limited to:
- First contact problem definition, troubleshooting, resolution and analysis of service faults,
- Systems administration, provisioning and reporting activities,
- Incident Management of service faults,
- Change management of technical services,
- Enforcement of policies and operational procedures.
To be considered for this role, the following experience and skills are needed:
- Experience of IT networks in a utility, carrier or service provider environment with exposure to IP/MPLS, Routing, Switching, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Wireless LAN, email + web proxy, etc .
- Proficient troubleshooting across various network platforms and technologies from vendors using monitoring, syslog, packet capture, ITSM and other tools.
- In-depth working knowledge of current operational practices, processes, principles and standards (including ITIL) for complex network environments.
Interested? Then please apply TODAY or call us to discuss the role further.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Meg Geronimo
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Keep Watch Day and Night with Uniden’s Two-In-One Camera and Spotlight
- Foxtel Now Streams to Apple TV with AirPlay
- Best holiday laptop deals
- Australian Destroyer joins in World of Warships
- Sony Commences Android 8.0 Oreo Rollout in New Zealand Starting With Flagship Xperia XZ Premium Smartphone Device
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FT.Net Technical / Team LeadOther
- FTSecurity Technical LeadOther
- CCTechnical Field EngineerNSW
- FTTransition ManagerOther
- FTPortfolio & Governance Senior AnalystVIC
- TPELearning and Change OfficerVIC
- FTJunior CRM Support AnalystOther
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- TPProject OfficerACT
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- FTBlockchain DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness Intelligence SpecialistNSW
- CCAS400 Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - GIS DrupalNSW
- CCSystems EngineerWA
- FTService Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - ServiceNow | ITSMQLD
- FTDesktop TechnicianSA
- FTIT Audit & BCM AnalystNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- FTSenior Finance AnalystOther