Our client is one of Australia's leading financial services providers and they are currently seeking a Communications Manager. In this role, you will primarily be responsible for working with the project team and business stakeholders to create and deliver high-quality, creative communications for project, banking and operations audiences.
Responsibilities of the role:
Design and delivery of:
- Banker communications - to share the benefits of the project.
- Project Information Packs and presentations built in PowerPoint and word - to provide information to sponsors, stakeholders and delivery partners so they can make decisions and be aware of progress.
- Manage the development, review and approval of communications materials with key delivery partners and stakeholders.
- Build constructive relationships with internal partners in marketing, product, advice and compliance as required
Work closely with delivery partners to coordinate the distribution of communications materials to impacted bankers and customers
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Similar experience within a large organisation, banking experience will be highly desired
- Demonstrated experience in designing and developing internal communications as part of a project within a project team, ideally for bankers and operations.
- Experience working effectively with diverse stakeholders and delivery partners
If this sounds like youj - APPLY NOW!
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Leah Loh
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
- Meet Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition: AMD Link mobile app, Radeon Overlay, and more
- HP Spectre 13 review: This stylish ultrabook conceals real power
- Hyperwallet Facilitates AUD transfers for Amazon Sellers
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HealthQLD
- FTTechnical Field EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTMySQL Database Administrator- Meadowbank locationOther
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk TechnicianNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Cloud InfrastructureQLD
- FTCyber Security Analyst | 6 mthOther
- FTProject Manager - Develop Strategy. Need RISI card, Rail bckgrdOther
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSystems Engineer (data centre)Other
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther
- FTInfrastructure Design Engineer, DC Power, CommunicationsOther
- FTBDM/Account Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- CCM204 Developers - Federal GovernmentSA
- TPSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTProcess/ Reporting AnalystOther
- FTSolution Architect - infrastructureACT
- TPOffice 365 Technical LeadQLD
- CCSenior MySQL Database AdministratorNSW
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- CCDesktop Support / Field TechnicianWA
- FTProject Coordinator - FinancialsOther