Agile Delivery Project Manager
An exciting opportunity exists for an Agile Delivery Manager for a 12 month contact to work within the travel industry. You will lead end-to-end Agile project delivery SCRUM teams to help realise the new strategy for business customers by bringing together the online presence and key loyalty program into a single, seamless customer experience.
- Responsible for driving all teams (internal and external) to deliver an integrated and end-to-end solutions. This includes all aspects of the solution including but not limited to architecture, design, build, test, implementation, integration with upstream/downstream systems etc.
- Responsible for driving collaboration between teams involved in delivering and supporting the solution. This includes but is not limited to the project teams, Qantas Centre of Excellences (CoEs), dependent projects, other Business Units, BAU teams, Suppliers, Third Parties etc.
- Accountable for ensuring that all team members (internal and external) take ownership of risks, issues, dependencies to ensure timely resolution / mitigation
- Responsible for driving the end-to-end risks, issues and dependency management process. This includes but is not limited to identifying, managing and resolving / mitigating risks, issues and dependencies
- Experience in leading the delivery of Agile projects and programs.
- Demonstrated experience in leading large complex system integration projects with multiple suppliers and dependencies.
- Demonstrated experience in leading the implementation of changes across the entire technology stack and integrates with multiple systems.
- Demonstrated experience in leading multiple teams including suppliers and third parties.
- Demonstrated experience in catering verbal and written communication to all levels from the technical delivery team to senior executives.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering large and complex system integration projects from inception through to release.
- Demonstrated experience in reviewing, validating and negotiating contracts from suppliers.
- Experience in leading complex system integration projects.
- Experience in Program and Portfolio management.
- Experience in creating Business Cases for new projects and/or investments.
- Experience working with AWS and in cloud computing environments.
- Experience supporting and upskilling new Product Owners
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Christina Myles
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- How to Fix Your Wi-Fi Network
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch) review: portability makes the trip back to Tamriel a treat
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Lead - BrisbaneNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTCyber Security Threat Management SpecialistOther
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- TPProject Manager - IaaSQLD
- CCRPA DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTQA Lead / TesterNSW
- FTClinical IT Support Consultant - Medication Management - Permanent - North RydeNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Rules/ Real time analysis)VIC
- FTCountry Manager - Business DevelopmentOther
- FTField Service EngineerOther
- FTScrum Master | Immediate StartOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTSalesforce AdministratorOther
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTSolution Manager - SAPOther
- FTProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerACT
- FTApplication Support SpecialistVIC
- FTField ConsultantOther
- FTApplication Support ConsultantVIC