This role is responsible for leading consulting assignments and engaging with executives to define business and/or technology architecture solutions and roadmaps for strategic business problems.
You will help guide business investment to align with the agreed business value priorities, Technology Strategy and Target Architecture to maximise long term benefits and achieve group outcomes.
The role will lead business analysis activities, identify and prioritise business opportunities, define and evaluate solution options and provide recommendations for strategic business problems.
This role will facilitate the engagement of other Tech teams and Technology partners to deliver services and solutions in a coordinated manner aligned to the Group's Technology Strategy.
- Engage with business owners to understand their priorities, value drivers and needs.
- Provide well-conceived, clearly articulated, pragmatic solutions and recommendations to complex business problems.
- Responsible for facilitating high quality, timely technology estimates for solutions and roadmaps to ensure effective technology estimation of technology solutions.
- Provide high end consulting services to stakeholders across the Group to ensure the delivery of strategic outcomes.
- Responsible for the development of solutions for one or more complex portfolios/domains to ensure effective solutions are designed in accordance with business value priorities, business requirements, Group standards and Technology Strategy.
- Identify opportunities to resolve complex problems, deliver value, optimise benefits and reduce the cost base of the Group.
- Responsible for business and technology collaboration and ensure effective engagement with various delivery partners.
- Develop a high performing team that can build trust with the business, deliver high quality services and effectively navigate through a changing environment.
- Supporting consultants and senior consultants within the business
- Develop a team in accordance with the Group's people principles and processes, including developing optimal structures and clear accountabilities, maximising employee performance, providing mentoring and coaching to ensure the right people in the right roles to deliver technical services required to achieve business objectives.
- Develop a customer centric, progressive and "game changing" culture.
- 8+ years experience within the IT Industry/financial services or in business consulting.
- Experience with large scale digital transformations.
- 8 + years working enterprise architecture environments
- Experience developing IT Strategies and formulating roadmaps.
- 4+ years experience working across industry / product / architecture domains.
- 5+ years experience delivering major business solutions into production within an organisations including business value modelling, and Data Management Frameworks
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Peter Kirlew
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch) review: portability makes the trip back to Tamriel a treat
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
- Meet Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition: AMD Link mobile app, Radeon Overlay, and more
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperOther
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - ServiceNow | ITSMQLD
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Application DevelopmentWA
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTService Desk/Technical Support - Windows OS & MS Office SuiteOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCMS Exchange Administrator - Lync / SkypeWA
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- TPFrontend Developer - AngularNSW
- FTProject Manager/- Accommodation / Facilities ManagerOther
- FTSenior Test Analyst - SiebelACT
- FTMarketing Manager - IT ServicesOther
- FTSenior Engineer (devOps)NSW
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTWeb Writers/EditorsOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSAP BW/BO DeveloperNSW
- TPLevel 1 Helpdesk Support OfficerQLD
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- FTBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW