ieMR Business Analyst - Sunshine Coast Hospital - $850/day
- Contract to start in December 2017 - September 2018
- Sunshine Coast Location
- ieMR connectivity & integration Program
Our client, Sunshine Coast University Hospital, is currently seeking 2 x Senior Business Analysts to provide specialist skills in business analysis, information modelling, data management to support the Digital Hospital Program for SCHHS, enabling SCHHS to effectively transition from the current to future state.
- Lead & conduct a full HHS-wide local applications, biomedical & end user devices analysis in order to design SCHHS ieMR connectivity & integration.
- Provide EMR expertise in relation to workflow analysis, system integration and configuration.
- Provide Cerner solution specific product knowledge.
- Manage & coordinate all analysis, design and configuration activities across the Health Service for the state-wide ieMR rollout.
- Apply appropriate information modelling and data modelling methodologies.
- Lead and work collaboratively with a wide range of Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service staff at all levels, including conducting stakeholder workshops.
- Document current and future state business processes, ensuring alignment between the information requirements and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) specifications.
- Manage and maintain a repository of information models and reference data in accordance with project documentation management policies and procedures.
- Supervise and conduct the analysis of existing and future business processes.
- Lead and conduct needs and gap analysis including provide specialist advice to ensure successful transition from current to future states.
- Lead and undertake requirements elicitation, documentation and tracking work packages.
- Consult with Queensland Health state-wide reference groups to ensure the needs of stakeholders and Queensland Health standards are met.
- Manage high level communication and consultation with a broad range of project stakeholders with competing interests and priorities.
Mandatory qualifications / Professional registration / Other requirements;
- Previous Senior Business Analyst experience on ieMR implementation programs.
- Cerner Millennium experience would be highly regarded.
- Business Analysis experience on complex systems and / or data migration projects.
- While not mandatory, a relevant qualification would be well regarded.
- A Queensland 'C' class driving licence is mandatory.
How you will be assessed;
- Proven Business Analytical experience on ieMR implementations in the Queensland Health service.
- Proven experience in analysing & building of workflows in relation to implementation of Cerner's healthcare software, Millennium in a complex healthcare environment that require high levels of stakeholder engagement.
- A strong understanding of the impacts and challenges of implementing an EMR into a large, complex operational health environment, based on knowledge of leading global EMR solutions.
- Proven experience in the functional aspects of the Queensland full stack ieMR Cerner application modules e.g. Powerchart, SurgiNet & FirstNet
- Proven experience in integration of Cerner's healthcare software, Millennium with other health care applications
- Proven experience in healthcare ICT implementation of large-scale applications spanning multiple disciplines.
- Proven experience in drawing accurate and effective business process models and information/data models including 'as is' and 'to be' utilising appropriate notations (such as BPMN, IDEF, UML).
- Proven experience in effectively utilising applications such as Visio, Enterprise Architect (or similar) and Dynamic Object Orientated Requirements System (DOORS).
- Understanding and application of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) principles.
- Knowledge and understanding of the public sector Information and Communication Technology (ICT) environment.
- Proven ability to identify key issues, perform research and analysis and develop and document solutions.
- Proven ability to liaise and negotiate with internal clients to meet project objectives.
- Proven ability to lead workshop groups of stakeholders.
- Proven ability to manage a large workload whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18885. Should you wish to discuss please contact Kristy Coulter ph: 07 3258 8344.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- HP patches hundreds of laptops to remove hidden keylogger
- The best free video editing software: Great tools for YouTube stardom and more
- MSI Trident V3 Arctic review: Looks like a console, runs like a high-end desktop
- VSDC review: This free video editor holds back too much
- Hitfilm Express 2017 review: Powerful features lie behind a quirky interface
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCyber AnalystVIC
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- PTAxway developersVIC
- FTSecurity Business Analyst - $850 per dayOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTData Centre Support Engineer -| 6mth ContractOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- CCTableau DeveloperQLD
- CCRecords AnalystNSW
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTSystems Engineer (data centre)Other
- FTSenior SAP Business Analyst (Business Intelligence & Data Management)NSW
- FTData Quality Assurance LeadOther
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FTTechnology Project CoordinatorOther
- FTClinical Support Specialist - PermanentQLD
- FTSpatial AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Data and Information MangementQLD
- FTTransition ManagerOther