Junior .Net Developer /Analyst Programmer
- 6 Month Initial Contract duration view to go permanent
- Kickstart your career in development!
Join a leading global digital innovator working on a major .net and java-script project, with a view to go permanent, based in Brisbane CBD.
In this position you will provide high level software development and support duties for a large and complex user environment. You will provide technical leadership in the areas of software analysis and development while being the conduit between business and IT departments.
As a .net developer you will work on designing solution components of medium size and complexity. This includes performing basic support and debugging functions, while maintaining existing applications. You will contribute to our solution knowledge repository and may be responsible for program and/or staff management as needed.
- Design, build and implement solutions to complex problems in a .NET environment
- Design, evaluate and document clustering, load testing and performance testing solutions for applications
- Create efficient, clean, bug-free, and maintainable code following established best practices and technology standards
- Supporting and complying with documented software process and procedure requirements spanning all phases of software product life cycle
- Participating with other team members to design user-friendly interfaces; develop high-quality, object-oriented business objects
- Collaborating with and mentoring other team members, and assisting with code reviews.
- Managing your own work time and priorities in accordance with development deadlines, budgets, best practices and a quality/delivery methodology, such as Agile Development, that includes development standards.
- Information Technology Degree along with a minimum of 2 years hands on experience within .net development
- Experience writing SQL Scripts
- Proven .Net development experience (C#, REST, SOAP)
- Experience with HTML5, CSS (LESS, SASS, Bootstrap)
- Exposure to Java, PHP, Python or Ruby will be highly regarded
- Superior verbal communication with a customer service approach
- High level written communication including technical documentation skills
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200172874.
Reference Number: 200172874_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Neverwinter Nights is getting an Enhanced Edition compatible with 15 years of mods
- AMD Ryzen and Threadripper CPUs get massive price drops ahead of Black Friday deals
- Amazon Kindle Oasis 2017 review: The ultimate ereader adds audiobooks and a waterproof case
- Dell XPS 13 (2017) review: Intel's 8th-gen CPU makes a great laptop even greater
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mighiest rigs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHead of Engineering - FrontendNSW
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTProgram Manager - Technology & EngineeringOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking , Finance backgroundOther
- TPBusiness Process Improvement AnalystNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- CCPNI ConsultantVIC
- TPDigital StategistACT
- CC2 x Technical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- FTApplication Support Technical LeadQLD
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- FTSenior Analyst, Technical SupportNSW
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Change Management - Government backgroundOther
- FTSAP CRM FunctionalistOther
- CCSalesforce Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)WA
- CCMiddleware AdminstratorNSW
- PTDirector Programme Management OfficeSA
- FTProject Manager (Network & Security)Other
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTBDM/Account Manager - TechnologyACT