Senior Project Controls Officer / Coordinator
Job Description Senior Project Controls Officer
Duration: 12 months Contract
Location: Auburn 2140 NSW
- Hold a tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline;
- Possess 5 - 10 years of project controls experience in project delivery environment;
- Demonstrated understanding of project controls fundamentals including estimating, scheduling, forensic analysis, cost control, risk management, budgeting, project performance management, project change management, project accounting, forecasting and cash flow management.
- Proven experience in providing quality and performance assurance in the application of project controls.
- Be single point of contact for change control (variation management) for Major Works.
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure project change is effectively captured and managed. This includes ensuring that claims are raised in a timely manner, potential change impacts are assessed and managed, and claims are recorded in the appropriate register(s) at the required level of detail to enable assessment and processing by AMD.
- Develop, socialise & maintain an appropriate EAM Change Control process in conjunction with the EAM design team, and relevant staff and managers from AMD and MWD.
- Develop, socialise & maintain an interim SharePoint Change Register/process until a workable EAM solution is delivered.
- Raise & manage potential changes/Claims in SharePoint registers at the required level of detail.
- Manage the project work approval process in terms of accurate cost code allocation, changes & approvals
- Monitor & control changes through all phases of project lifecycle
- Liaise with project management, project planning, AMD & others as required to ensure accuracy in project cost phasing and forecasting of potential changes.
- Ensure accurate and timely capture of procurement, materials, subcontract & labour man hour cost detail in estimates
- Attend regular meetings with both AMD & Project delivery to ensure potential changes are understood & any updates made before submission to SAP
- Work closely with client representative to process claims raised;
- Understand & Develop SAP claim process with EAM;
- Manage claims process in SAP - raise, submit, process, and integrate into existing scopes;
- Understand principles of cost controls, planning/scheduling, estimating & how change controls integrates with these functions;
- Provide statistical analysis of claims raised, for control & reporting;
- Provide support as required by Senior management;
- Liaise with Project and Program managers to ensure claims are accurately raised & recorded;
- Provide guidance and support to organisation of change control process.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hyperwallet Facilitates AUD transfers for Amazon Sellers
- Sony Offer Some Hush in the Christmas Rush For Chatswood Shoppers
- Keep Watch Day and Night with Uniden’s Two-In-One Camera and Spotlight
- Foxtel Now Streams to Apple TV with AirPlay
- Best holiday laptop deals
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMid-level Front End DeveloperOther
- FTPrincipal ConsultantOther
- FTHead of Engineering - FrontendNSW
- CCSenior Salesforce Functional ConsultantNSW
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTPrinciple Security Consultant / Practice Partner - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPProject Manager - CRMQLD
- TPProject Manager - Gold CoastQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperQLD
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- FTSCADA Technical Lead/ ArchitectOther
- FTData Quality Assurance LeadOther
- FTDomain Architect - AWS / AzureOther
- FTEnterprise Lean Agile CoachOther
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTApplication Support ConsultantVIC
- CCGenesys Specialist - SME - TelcoVIC
- TPProject Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- FTData Analysts/ EngineersWA
- CCLinux System AdministrationVIC
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD