Transition Manger - Infrastructure Services
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Immediate start
- Competitive Rates $$$
Initial 6-month contract with a view to extend for an Transition Manager - Infrastructure Services.
Initial 6-month contract with a view to extend for a TRANSITION MANAGER - Infrastructure Services.
- Immediate availability, ASAP start preferred.
- Great Brisbane CBD location!
- Growth Opportunity
The skills and responsibilities required include:
- As an Transition Manager, you will be responsible for leading team on Large Projects or significant segment of large complex projects.
- Translates customer requirements into formal agreements and plans to culminate in customer acceptance of results, or have acceptance in the targeted market, while meeting business objectives.
- Knowledge of the business units mission and processes, specifically CRM or IPD(Integrated Product Delivery).
- Responsible for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and appropriate business measurements for their project/segment of the project, according to the project charter.
- In applicable areas of the business, overall responsibility for revenue and profit objectives of the project.
- Under CRM - you will be working with the client to identify business requirements and develops the proposal. Subsequently leads a team in the initiating, planning, controlling, executing, and closing tasks of a project (or segment of a project) to produce the solution deliverable.
- Execute a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal through development, test and final delivery.
- Under IPD(Integrated Product Devlivery) - Provides overall direction to the team in the formulation, development, qualification, and launch delivery of offerings to the market or transitioning of offerings out of the market in response to customer requirements.
- Responsible for organising and leading a cross functional team in developing and implementing project deliverables, with an emphasis on quality, productivity, and consistency.
- Provides direction to the Product Development Team (PDT) project staff and suppliers
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200155347.
Reference Number: 200155347_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAdvisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services.QLD
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCService management Business AnalystNSW
- FTAutomation Test EngineerOther
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AdviceOther
- CCSAP Subject Matter ExpertQLD
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking , Finance backgroundOther
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- TPIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectOther
- FTAutomation Framework DeveloperVIC
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- FTJava DevelopersOther
- CCArchitect ? Office 365 MigrationQLD
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTSr. IT Business Analyst -Investment banking Funding StructureOther
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & Application upgradeOther