Senior DevOps Lead
- **State of the Art Facilities**
- ! Competitive $$$ on offer !
- >>> Dynamic and Engaging Team >>>
!! PERMANENT ROLE !! Provide Leadership, Coordination and Specialist expertise in an exciting and varied Product Development environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A very well established Australian business is expanding internationally, located within the Melbourne CBD.
Having experienced incredible growth in the last twelve months, the close-knit team are looking for an experienced DevOps Lead to come on board and share in their success.
This is a newly created role and they boast a low turn-over of staff due to a strong positive culture based on high performance and accountability.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a Permanent position based in Melbourne offering a dynamic working environment whilst working with the latest Technologies.
The focus is to be a leader in Business Solution Projects utilising your knowledge and expertise of DevOps Practices, Processes and Tools.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Ideally, you will have proven expertise in the following technologies:
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will Coordinate and also Lead an experienced offshore DevOps team as well as internal Melbourne Team.
This is a diverse position working with the Operations, Infrastructure & Development Teams encompassing an understanding of, but not limited to:
• Cloud Services hosted in AWS or Private Cloud
• Administering websites at scale
• Deep understanding of version control systems such as TFS, GiT, etc.
• Understanding and Knowledge on Database deployments.
• Proficiency with PowerShell scripting
• Should have some background understanding (ASP .Net, Angular, etc)
• Familiarity with Monitoring tools such as Site 24/7 or anything similar
• Familiarity with Jira, Confluence and other DevOps offerings from the Atlassian Suite
• Tooling investments & Automation
• Engineer Solutions to drive operational maturity / efficiencies
• Familiarity with Test Automation framework such as Microsoft Test Manager.
• Continuous delivery through Automation (RM, CI, Build) and Change Management. Familiarity with Continuous Improvement\Continuous Development & Deployment tools such as Octopus, Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS, etc.
• Analyse Service Design for resiliency & DR gaps
• Good knowledge of Windows Server, IIS
*** If this sounds like you and you have the technical know-how then please apply online, sending your resume in WORD Format ***
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200172706.
Reference Number: 200172706_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPPHP DeveloperVIC
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- FTWorkspace/ Workplace Lead/ Manager - ABW environmentOther
- FTService Desk Consultant - Part TimeOther
- TPIntegration Developer. Cloud SolutionsNSW
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTTableau Application Support SpecialistOther
- TPProject Manager - IT SecurityQLD
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - Mobile AutomationOther
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)WA
- CCBusiness Analyst (Finance/Grants)QLD
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerWA
- CCProgram DirectorQLD
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Network EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, GitVIC