Peoplebank are recruiting for a market leading technology business who have an instantly recognisable brand and a strong digital presence. They are regarded as an employer of choice and they invest heavily in staff wellbeing and development
Due to increased workload as a result of several new exciting projects in the pipeline, they are looking to add and experienced Digital BA to join their already impressive Digital team.
This is an initial 6 month contract role, but there is potential for the contract to be extended up to 2 years.
You will be an experienced BA who is comfortable in an Agile environment and has had experience working with both creative (UX, UI, Copywriters) and technical (developers) peers.
You will also be a strong communicator, able to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
You will have worked extensively on UX, CX and Application Development (web and mobile) projects across both web and mobile platforms.
If this sounds like you, Please apply below, or get in touch to discuss your suitability.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ken MacLeod
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- BuyDig has a 27-inch 4K monitor with FreeSync for $350
- Try VR for cheap: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are on sale for nearly half off today
- MX Sound 2.0 Bluetooth Speakers review: premium PC speakers burdened by average audio
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop review: The discrete GPU is the star of the show
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTRigger TechniciansOther
- CCProblem manager - OSS, Service Assurance appsVIC
- CCBusiness Improvement Specialist (Six Sigma Green belt) - Contract - North SydneyNSW
- FTGateway Architect - perm / contractACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTDigital BAOther
- CCTableau DeveloperQLD
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTSenior SAS DeveloperOther
- FTSenior SAP Business Analyst (Business Intelligence & Data Management)NSW
- TPSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- CCControl Systems SpecialistQLD
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCAxway DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureWA
- FTDelphi DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerOther
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTOperations Process Improvement ManagerOther
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectOther
- FTCustomer Service OperatorOther
- FTDomain Architect - AWS / AzureOther
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- CCSenior Internet Services Engineer - DevOpsNSW