Cyber Security Team Lead
This Project will be something you'll be proud of for a long time.
We are looking for strong technical Cyber Security Leads to take on a new project which will be a 12mth contract.
Education and Experience Required:
- 3- 5 Years' experience working within a Security Operation Centre
- Industry accreditation such as SANS or demonstration of equivalent work experience
- Understanding of, and experience in, IT Security, Information Security and Security Management.
- Be able to identify future trends in IT and Information security.
- Ability to adapt to new security regimes.
- Experience in delivering training/mentoring to other staff (essential)
- High interpersonal and professional skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment with varying priorities
- Experience in the development of system and process documentation
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Sophia Franke
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Business Analyst / Application Support AnalystOther
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Process Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCDeployment ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager - Data Centre refreshOther
- TPDigital StategistACT
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- CCSupply Master Data Analyst - Procurement & Supply Chain - TelcoVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTRisk Specialist - 6 month contractOther
- FTTechnical Operations ManagerOther
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectOther
- FTDelphi DeveloperOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectVIC
- TPTechnical Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW