Hiring an experienced ICT Trainer with E-learning training development & Graphic design skills for our Government client.
As an experienced ICT Trainer you will develop quality training material, deliver and produce training communications.
Key Responsibilities - Duties - Skills set
- Develop training coursework and support materials to enable both face-to-face and on-line delivery methods.
- Assist with the development of the training plan and training needs analysis.
- Develop and maintain the training schedule and deliver training as required.
- Develop and deliver targeted communication on training activities.
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Graphic design skills
- E-learning training development
If this sounds like you then Apply Now! Or for a confidential discussion for more information please contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 07 3319 7555
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Elisha Saggar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- FTJunior Python Developer - TradingOther
- CCCyber AnalystVIC
- CCDBA / Database Services SME - Large Telco - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCTest Analysts - agileACT
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)WA
- FTTest Analyst, TOSCAOther
- FTStorage & Backup Engineer x2 - EMCOther
- FTCyber Security- ManagerSA
- FTProject Coordinator - PC DeploymentsOther
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileQLD
- FTIT Service Delivery Manager - Workplace Technology (O365 & SP)Other
- TPSecurity AnalystQLD
- CCSharePoint Developer / AdministratorNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange Manager, SAPConnect TransformationOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- CCProject Manager - DeliveryNSW
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTEllipse DeveloperQLD