- 2 month initial contract
- Based in North Canberra
- Australian Citizenship | Permanent Resident
Do you have demonstrated understanding of Oracle Fusion Middleware and SOA? Available for an immediate start? Apply now!
We are currently seeking an Integration Analyst to be responsible for the detailed design and development for the integration of the Oracle WAM product, applying the Oracle Utilities Applications (OUA) framework into the clients application suite.
- Build and maintain relationships with project stakeholders, Oracle SMEs and other business SME's to ensure an understanding of current business activities and future business requirements.
- Provide strong technical leadership towards deployment of integrations into Oracle WAM.
- Provide a demonstrated understanding of Oracle Fusion Middleware and SOA experience and execution of the technical integration within a large product implementation project.
- Provide a demonstrated strong understanding of the technical integration requirements of the Oracle WAM, MWM, OUA and NMS products.
- Understand the application of the Oracle Utilities Applications (OUA) framework into an existing legacy application suite.
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent in, ICT environment.
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Visio, MS/Project and HPQC (or similar).
- Ability to present technical and non-technical decisions concisely and clearly to colleagues and key stakeholders.
- Experience in engaging, influencing, negotiating and collaborating with a range of business stakeholders to develop ongoing working relationships that achieve positive outcomes.
- Experience taking the lead in complex, dynamic, fast paced environments where new problems and issues frequently arise which require new methods to be created.
- Experience or ability to operate within a COTS Agile operating environment
Australian Citizen or Permanent residents with a 5 year traceable history in Australia.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200172721.
Reference Number: 200172721_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FT.Net Developer- Active Baseline Clearance RequiredOther
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HealthQLD
- CCCisco ACI Senior Network Engineer, Technical Consultant Or Network ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- TPWeb DeveloperACT
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTSolution Architect - API / SaaSOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- TPPrincipal PO|PI DeveloperQLD
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Manager (Business Management & PMO)Other
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTProject Manager - Office Re-locations APACOther
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectOther
- CCAnalyst Programmer / DeveloperNSW
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- FTSenior Change Analyst, Governance & AssuranceOther
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther