SAP PSCD Analyst and PSCD Functionalist
Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a SAP Professionals to work on a complex programme of work. You will be responsible for the following:
- Perform high-level analysis and evaluation of business processes and requirements and propose and create solution specifications for projects
- Collaborate with stakeholders to resolve issues, solve problems and ensure effective and timely implementation of projects
- Create conceptual and logical business solution design (i.e. blueprint, solution design documents) and implement solutions to meet business requirements
- Work as an effective team member and support staff to achieve quality outcomes
We have multiple roles and we are looking for SAP Professionals specializing in the following areas:
- SAP CRM Functionalist
- SAP PSCD Analyst and PSCD Functionalist
- SAP Data Analyst
- SAP CRM/UI5/Online Systems Analyst
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
Please note, you must be able and willing to work full-time and on site in Adelaide, South Australia to be considered for these roles.
Due to the requirements of our client, you must be eligible for Security Clearance (i.e. attain a minimum of Baseline Clearance, or above.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Karen Detablan / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7400 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Karen Detablan
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- AMD Ryzen and Threadripper CPUs get massive price drops ahead of Black Friday deals
- Amazon Kindle Oasis 2017 review: The ultimate ereader adds audiobooks and a waterproof case
- Dell XPS 13 (2017) review: Intel's 8th-gen CPU makes a great laptop even greater
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- FTDesktop Technical LeadOther
- PTDirector Programme Management OfficeSA
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & Application upgradeOther
- FTSAP Test ManagerACT
- FTSystem AnalystQLD
- FTOffice Manager | Start-up | Global Cloud ProviderVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- FTCobol DeveloperOther
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- FTChange Facilitators / Change AnalystsOther
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- FTScrum Master | 6mths +Other
- CCRelease ManagerACT
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)NSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTApplication ArchitectOther
- FTTeam and Project Administrator - SalesforceQLD
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTDatabase Systems SpecialistOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - ContractOther
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW