SAP Lead Solution Architect
SAP Lead Solution Architect
Must have experience working as an architect in a leadership role
Experience working on emerging technologies and SAP will be highly regarded
As a Lead Solution Architect, you will be responsible for leading a team of solution architects responsible for working with application analysts, technical leads and other technology professionals and the vendor to develop application solutions that deliver required business outcomes.
- Leading solution architecture practice within clients, with focus on developing the current solution development lifecycle, which includes strategy roadmaps, alignment with the enterprise architecture to leverage existing investments and increased utilisation of major ICT vendors.
- Developing solution requirements, specifications and end to end logical design for complex application solutions across the client's application landscape in line with solution development lifecycle
- Facilitating and/or participating in workshops or design sessions with client and vendor
- technology professionals for solution development, and preparing any presentations
- Applying risk management techniques to identify and address any concerns that could
- impact proposed solutions.
- Supporting business case development by developing multiple options for solutions where
- necessary to the level required for costing and resource estimates.
- Proactively contributing to design and operational documentation including operating concepts, high and detailed level design documents, disaster recovery instructions, network and data flow drawings, component configuration and technical manuals.
- Must be customer focused with the ability to develop strong customer and partner relationships,
- understand the customer experience and apply this to the solutions development.
- Must have a relevant degree in technology or other relevant discipline
- Must have extensive understanding of Architecture frameworks like TOGAF
- Must have experience with industry standard technology, protocols, designing, costing, deploying and integrating application solutions, preferably working with an external partner service provider.
- Should have experience working with SAP application development and implementation approach, including ASAP methodology which includes solution design, release management and implementation.
- Experience with SAP application systems including core SAP modules (e.g. FI, CO, PM, MM, PS), SAP mobility solutions, SAP NetWeaver platform, Solution Manager and other SAP products.
- Experience working with latest technologies like IOT, Blockchain will be highly regarded
- Experience working in Energy and Utilities domain will be highly regarded
- Experience with technology product assessment and selection.
- Experience with design and implementation of Software-as-a-Service and knowledge of cloud based services.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Neha Bajaj
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Product ArchitectQLD
- FTSharePoint Admin & Developer- Australian Citizens onlyOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++QLD
- FTDesktop / SCCM EngineerOther
- CCPHP DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP AdminstratorNSW
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerACT
- FTInformation Security ManagerVIC
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTTest Analyst, TOSCAOther
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- FTTest Automation EngineerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTSolution Architect - API / SaaSOther
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- FTChange Manager, Business RelocationsOther
- FTData ModellingACT
- FTDigital Marketing Executive - PersonalisationOther
- CCMiddleware AdminstratorNSW
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPPHP DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther