DevOps Engineer The Role:
Using configuration management tools like Puppet and Python you will be responsible for the automation and deployment of consumer divisions, application development and testing environments to the cloud. You will be charged with uplifting Continuous Delivery and DevOps practices across the business.
- Hands-on building of automation frameworks using application appropriate tooling
- Help build and maintain a pattern/best practice library across all aspects of Continuous Delivery and application automation
- Assist Platform Leads in providing maturity assessments and prioritisation of automation tasks
- 2 plus years experience in Puppet scripting, or similar devops automation language e.g. Python, Chef, Ansible
- Experience with managing large scale deployments to an external cloud provider (e.g. AWS), or hybrid cloud solution
- Experience in continuous integration with deployment automation using one of the following: Bamboo Jenkins, or other continuous integration orchestration servers
- Enterprise experience with SDLC and Testing Frameworks
- Enterprise experience managing Docker deployments across the cloud
- Application server experience with one of the following: Tomcat, Jboss, Websphere
- Experience in Agile delivery processes and practices preferred
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nick Munro
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FTField ConsultantOther
- FTSAP CRM/UI5/Online Systems AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Integration SpecialistOther
- CCDeployment ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTWeb DesignerOther
- CCData Analyst - Google Doc SMEVIC
- TPPrincipal Data AnalystQLD
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTSenior Java DevelopersACT
- TPAPS6 Business AnalystACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCRecords AnalystNSW
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- CCAdlib DeveloperVIC
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCAssociate Project Manager - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSupply Master Data AnalystOther
- FTSenior Web Developer-Angular JS, CSS, GIT, JenkinsOther