Technical Team Lead/Application Developer Team Lead - Government Organisation
- Ballarat Location
- Competitive Rates $$$
- Baseline security clearance - Must
We have Technical Team Lead/Application Developer Team Lead opportunity for Government Organisation for long term in Ballarat.
My client, a large and well known Government organisation, are looking to bring on board a Technical Team Lead/Application Developer Team Lead for long term.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Ballarat location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following skills and experience:
- You will be degree qualified, have 5 years of experience in a Development Role
- Experience in developing and supporting Core Java XBRL, XML and .NET preferably C# applications
- Web Services, WS-Security and good understanding of SOA principles
- Application and database performance analysis and tuning
- Programming in Python, PowerShell and/or other scripting languages
- Experience with service vitualisation
- Experience with Microsoft TFS or other software configuration management tools
- Have experience in Mapforce, Schematron, XSLT2 development
- Lead a team of developers to meet the project objectives
- Manage the workload of Incidents, Problems and Changes using ITIL practices
- Develop solutions based on an in depth knowledge of the Software development lifecycle
- Identify and develop preventative measures to reduce Incident/problem reoccurrence.
- Escalate issues when senior management action is required.
- Achieve overall Project Quality as defined in the Project Quality Plan
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200166835.
Reference Number: 200166835_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Neverwinter Nights is getting an Enhanced Edition compatible with 15 years of mods
- AMD Ryzen and Threadripper CPUs get massive price drops ahead of Black Friday deals
- Amazon Kindle Oasis 2017 review: The ultimate ereader adds audiobooks and a waterproof case
- Dell XPS 13 (2017) review: Intel's 8th-gen CPU makes a great laptop even greater
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mighiest rigs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Sales Executive ? Technology ConsultingQLD
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Non ITNSW
- FTSenior Technical Engineer - MacVIC
- CC2 x Technical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Contract - $650 per dayOther
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSocial Media SpecialistOther
- FTOperations Process Improvement ManagerOther
- FTCloud ArchitectNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- FTSecurity Cleared Network EngineerACT
- CCRegulatory Project ManagerNSW
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM ARCHITECT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - Mobile AutomationOther
- CCIntegration DeveloperVIC
- CCGIS ESRI DeveloperWA
- FTSolutions EngineerOther
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTProject Manager- develop strategy. Need RISI card, Rail bckgrndOther
- FTSenior Agile Software Business AnalystOther