- Baseline Security Clearance Required
- Macquarie Park Location
- Contract Position
Work for a leading government organisation within an enterprise application development environment
The key aspects of this role include:
- Work within a team of Developers, Business Analysts and Testers and will encompass the full software development lifecycle from requirements gathering to implementation
- Possess strong UI analysis skills and strong understanding of SDLC
- Demonstrate experience using C#, SQL Server, .Net framework 3.0/3.5/4.0, WCF & XML based Web Services, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010, Microsoft SQL Server, XML, XSLT, UML using Enterprise Architect, and Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrate experience in SQL.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Microsoft .Net Developer within an enterprise application development environment, with preference to those with no less than 5 years in developing complex client/server applications within an agile framework such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel.
- Well-developed skills in the following, noting the level of experience and complexity of work previously undertaken:
- MS ASP .NET
- MS MS Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012
- MS TFS
- MS C# 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0
- WCF and MS XML Web Services, XSL/XSLT, and DOM
- MS ADO .NET
- MS SQL Server 2005 or 2008
- HTML5 and WCAG 2 Accessibility, and
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012.
- Sound and effective organisational skills, including the ability to manage changes to business requirements and priorities and work within tight timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team to achieve outcomes and meet deadlines.
****Baseline Security Clearance Required****
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution or Mobile App Development.
- Experience in the development of Unit and Regression Test Suites.
- Experience in object orientated design and UML using Enterprise Architect or similar tools.
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the above criteria contact Olivia Lewis email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200172493.
Reference Number: 200172493_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Neverwinter Nights is getting an Enhanced Edition compatible with 15 years of mods
- AMD Ryzen and Threadripper CPUs get massive price drops ahead of Black Friday deals
- Amazon Kindle Oasis 2017 review: The ultimate ereader adds audiobooks and a waterproof case
- Dell XPS 13 (2017) review: Intel's 8th-gen CPU makes a great laptop even greater
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mighiest rigs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Sales Executive ? Technology ConsultingQLD
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Non ITNSW
- FTSenior Technical Engineer - MacVIC
- CC2 x Technical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Contract - $650 per dayOther
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSocial Media SpecialistOther
- FTOperations Process Improvement ManagerOther
- FTCloud ArchitectNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- FTSecurity Cleared Network EngineerACT
- CCRegulatory Project ManagerNSW
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM ARCHITECT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - Mobile AutomationOther
- CCIntegration DeveloperVIC
- CCGIS ESRI DeveloperWA
- FTSolutions EngineerOther
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTProject Manager- develop strategy. Need RISI card, Rail bckgrndOther
- FTSenior Agile Software Business AnalystOther