DevOps Engineer - Financial Services
DevOps Engineer - Financial Services The Role:
Enabling teams to utilise a central set of Continuous Delivery and Collaboration tools that encourages them to work closer together than ever before.
- To ensure the business continues to operate in an efficient and accurate manner
- Analyse and resolve system and customer problems
- Monitor application performance and guide the team on improvement functions
- Provide enhancements and changes to improve services
- Prepare and maintain operating and system documentation
- Gather and document scope and requirements
- Plan, participate in and lead technical spikes and experiments
- Successfully design, deliver and support solutions
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years relevant IT industry experience in within a complex technology operating environment with 1-2 years DevOps Experience
- Application administration for the Atlassian Toolset - JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo and Crowd.
- Server Administration - Linux and Windows
- Continuous Integration and Delivery concepts and use of the following toolsets: Bitbucket/GIT, Bamboo, Jenkins, NexusPro and Artifactory.
- Experience in different automation frameworks across the delivery lifecycle (Deployment Automation, Infrastructure Automation, Testing Automation)
- Experience with monitoring tools and concepts - Nagios, Splunk, ELK
- Understanding of Network and Security, including Firewalls, VPN and Proxy technologies.
- Familiar with Cloud technologies (AWS).
- Understanding of Agile Methodology.
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science or related area
- Industry experience in Insurance or Financial Service
- Hands on development or system administration experience for 4+ years
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nick Munro
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- CCF5 Operational Support EngineerWA
- FTHead of Quality AssuranceNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTTechnology Project OfficerOther
- FTProject Manager/Business AnalystQLD
- TPService Delivery ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analysts - agileACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking , Finance backgroundOther
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- TPIT Technical WriterNSW
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTIT Security Support OfficersOther
- TPSAP BW ConsultantQLD
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- FTField ConsultantOther
- FTSnr Information Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCScrum MasterQLD