Innovation Coach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approach
About the company
A leading Australian Technology, Telco and Media provider.
About the Role
Here you'll work alongside the best, as the Innovation Coach for Lean Start Up and Design Thinking best practices. You will be joining a new business that is leading the design, implementation and new ways for working for their product delivery.
This role will see you embedd Lean Start-up and Design Thinking and any other innovation tools during Product ideation and design to improve the agility, quality and performance of the solutions.
As Coach you will be accountable for hands-on coaching of product project teams, as well as contributing to the design, rollout and continuous improvement of the Product Development model and new ways of working
- Hands-on coaching of Product teams
- Engage each project team and build a working relationship
- Up-skill the team on Lean Startup and Design Thinking approaches
- Provide project-specific coaching and advice in line with the new Product Development process and operating model
- Prepare for direct customer interviews and discovery workshops
- Design experiments and activities to test project assumptions and validate thinking
- Coach the team through design sprints to create a customer-driven MVP
- Drive the team to develop a sustainable Business model
- Challenge assumptions and old ways of working
- Work with Product Managers to accelerate the project through discovery to active market testing
- Research best practice to inform new models
- Design and deliver training modules
- Monitor staff adoption, capture feedback and utilise this to identify ways to iterate and improve
- Experience in an Innovation Coach, Mentor or Trainer role
- Must have experience in Lean Startup & Design Thinking methodologies
- Must have implemented Lean Start up and Design Thinking process and ways of working
- Must be able to demonstrate the adoption of Lean and Design Thinking ways of working
- Must have experience in Product Management particularly complex products
- Excellent stakeholder management, facilitation and presentation skills
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vanessa Knispel
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPre-Sales Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPApplication Support AdministratorVIC
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTKofax Application DeveloperOther
- FTChange Manager, Business RelocationsOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - Records ManagementVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTChange Facilitators / Change AnalystsOther
- CCSalesforce Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTPageUp BAOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Client TechnologiesOther
- FTSenior Analyst, Technical SupportNSW
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerWA
- FTDigital BA / Product Owner / 3 Month ContractOther
- CCLoad Balancer SpecialistWA
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- TPProject Manager - CRMQLD
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst (Report Analyst)Other