Business Process Improvement Specialist
- 12 month initial contract with view to extend
- Leader in IT&T; Industry
- Located close to the Sydney CBD
Our client, a leader in the IT&T industry, have an opportunity for a Business Improvement Specialist to join the team based just outside of the CBD.
The role will be responsible for identifying process improvement opportunities, driving business process excellence, building lean six sigma capability and driving process maturity. Additionally, the role will be responsible for engaging with stakeholders at all levels of the business as well as leading project teams and where necessary mentoring and guiding junior members of the team.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- At least 7 years' experience in business process improvement.
- Lean Six Sigma certifications (green or black belt).
- Previous experience leading process activities and mentoring juniors.
- Process mapping and documentation skills (ideally with ARIS, BPMN or similar).
- Experience working in the Telecommunications or IT Services industry.
- Outstanding communication skills with proven experience establishing and maintaining strong relationships with executive level stakeholders.
For further information please APPLY NOW or call Patric on (02) 9409 4766 for a confidential discussion.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Patric Byrne
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTest Analysts - agileACT
- TPProcurement ManagerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Regulatory and ComplianceOther
- CC.net DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Engineers- Transmission, IP Core and ITOther
- FTICT TrainerOther
- FTMid-Senior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Analyst, Technical SupportNSW
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCNetwork EngineerWA
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTProject Co-ordinatorSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- TPAPS6 Business AnalystACT
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTTIBCO iProcess LeadOther