Business Intelligence Analyst
Your role will be to design and implementation of reports for consumption by a range of users, from operational data analysts through to senior managers and high level executives. This position may be moved across projects within the ICT-enabled Portfolio as required.
You will deliver business intelligence dashboards and reports for a current BI Project.
Key Responsibilities - Duties - Skills set
- Design and implement reports using the Microsoft BI Suite of tools, in particular Power BI
- Develop an optimal design and layout for the report
- Work closely with the Data Warehouse to source the data requirements for the report.
- Work closely with business analysts to develop the underlying data model for the report
- Review technical specifications, requirements, design and testing documentation.
- Work collaboratively with other similar specialists within the Department utilising industry best practice - for continuous improvement
- Adhere to all organisational policies, procedures, standards and practices
Skills and Experience - Essential
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS -2016, would be highly desirable
- Structured Query Language (Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, etc.)
- Ability to apply the design techniques required to create meaningful reports and presentations suitable for a variety of audiences
- Experience using Microsoft Power BI to develop dashboards and reports
- Knowledge and experience with dimensional modelling
- Knowledge and experience with using DAX formulas
- Analytical, conceptual, interpretation and problem solving skills
- Broad knowledge of business intelligence and associated tools and capabilities
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact James Bain in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8356. Reference Number 4A/18805. Applications close midday 27th October 2017.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Sony WH-1000X M2 review: Oustanding over-ear headphones that bring nuance to noise-cancellation
- Black Friday 2017: The best graphics card deals
- Neverwinter Nights is getting an Enhanced Edition compatible with 15 years of mods
- AMD Ryzen and Threadripper CPUs get massive price drops ahead of Black Friday deals
- Amazon Kindle Oasis 2017 review: The ultimate ereader adds audiobooks and a waterproof case
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTStrategic Sourcing ManagerOther
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnology Development ManagerQLD
- FTScrum Master | 6mths +Other
- FTRigger TechniciansOther
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- TPAppian DeveloperQLD
- FTAutomation TesterOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCAxway DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Content ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- CCWintel Messaging Engineer l Office 365 / Exchange / Skype for Business / AzureNSW
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTContract Specialist - TelecomOther
- FTTest Automation EngineerVIC
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- CCGeospatial Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst IEMR Project x 2Other
- FTJava DeveloperOther