Mobile Applications Developer
- Self-motivated, creative and innovative Mobile Applications Developer wanted!
- Exciting Long term contract opportunity.
- Brisbane CBD location
New long term contract opportunity for an experienced Mobile Applications Developer, ideally with Banking or Finance sector experience.
We have a new long term contract opportunity for an experienced Mobile Applications Developer, ideally with Banking or Finance sector experience. Joining a well-known organisation in Brisbane's CBD
Within this role you will work in a dynamic, self-motivated Agile team that is committed to delivering innovative and creative solutions. Ideally you will have a strong understanding of Mobile Application development trends and solutions within the banking or financial sector.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop mobile applications for iOS and Android using Xamarin frameworks
- Work in collaboration with design teams to understand end user requirements
- Research and analyse functional requirements translating to product design in line with business requirements
- Work on existing software product improvement projects
- Contribute to software design reviews and code reviews
- Develop automated UI Tests using Xamarin.UITest and SpecFlow
You will have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years within a Mobile Applications role or similar
- Proven experience with iOS and Android using Xamarin
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience within the banking and financial industry ideal
- Must have the ability to obtain Baseline Clearance
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200172265.
Reference Number: 200172265_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- FTSecurity System AnalystOther
- FTDigital BAOther
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPSAP BW ConsultantQLD
- CCProgram DirectorQLD
- TPieMR Business Analyst - Sunshine Coast Hospital - $850/dayQLD
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTSAP Payroll SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- TPPrincipal PO|PI DeveloperQLD
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTInformation Security ManagerVIC
- FTICT TrainerOther
- TPAPS6 Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Process SpecialistNSW
- FTManager, Digital DeliveryOther
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Non ITNSW
- CCITSM OR iTIL Business AnalystNSW
- TPSupport Java RoleNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperWA