Senior Business Analyst - Banking and Finance
Looking for multiple Senior Business Analysts to work within a dynamic team environment for an iconic Australian Company.
The assignment is essential to project / program success and is needed to be able to manage effectively the requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation process to ensure the client delivers on its required mandates
* 5-10 years as a Senior Business Analyst within a banking/finance background is a MUST
* Must have expertise in one of the following mortgages/data/agile/regulatory compliance
* Familiar with one or more common business analysis methodologies e.g. Agile BABOK, and come from a banking/finance background
* Must come from an agile background/have strong agile experience
* Solid Business Analysis skills and knowledge within a Technology environment;
* Process analysis;
* Excellent written and verbal communication;
* Strong Stakeholder and relationship management;
* Effective time management including multi-tasking;
* Advanced in MS Office suite of products (e.g. Word, Excel, Power, Project Manager) Proven demonstrable experience and familiarity with common Agile practices
* Experience working with ambiguity and deliver results with speed.
Deliverables & Performance
* Produce project documentation as agreed with PM including
o requirements (Various levels)
o Traceability documents (In conjunction with Testing services)
* Review business and program processes and produce documentation as required
Performance measure & targets
* Successful production of requirements documentation;
* Successful coordination workshops during the requirements gathering and analysis process;
* Timely completion of all deliverables to quality and plan;
* Timely, relevant and effective use of project spaces / workspaces and project documents / artefacts authorised and stored appropriately
* Appropriate management / escalation of risks identified during the requirements phase.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: James McLaughlin
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTest Analysts - agileACT
- TPProcurement ManagerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Regulatory and ComplianceOther
- CC.net DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Engineers- Transmission, IP Core and ITOther
- FTICT TrainerOther
- FTMid-Senior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Analyst, Technical SupportNSW
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCNetwork EngineerWA
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTProject Co-ordinatorSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- TPAPS6 Business AnalystACT
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTTIBCO iProcess LeadOther