Senior .Net Developer
Senior Level .Net Developer
My client is seeking an experienced Senior .Net Developer to join their tight knit team to work with the latest technologies and strategies across multiple business units from supply chain through to frontend user interfaces.
Reporting into the Technical Team Lead and working closely with the dedicated Digital team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of business systems and functionality to support Omni-channel commerce, including online website, mobile applications and retail store tools to provide value to their customers.
Skills and experience:
- Object oriented programming (.Net/C#)
- SQL language (MSSQL)
- Web service programming methods (RESTful Web services and Service Oriented Architecture)
- Unit testing tools
- Bug/work control, source control, and deployment technologies (Git, Grunt, Bamboo/Jenkins)
- Cloud services (AWS)
- Agile project management methods (SCRUM, JIRA, Confluence)
- Actively participate in the discussions on deliverables, estimates and commitments and develop using latest technologies while following Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Ability to understand business functions to analyse and propose technical strategies for the business
- Write and/or review functional and technical specifications for the implementation
- Implement quality responsive front-end and backend web applications and web APIs as a part of the digital/ecommerce platform, integrate enterprise services across all parts of the business
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Perform testing and code review, deployment in a continuous integration environment (CI)
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Megan Henderson
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- FTManager, Digital DeliveryOther
- FTPL/SQL DeveloperOther
- FTCyber Security Team LeadOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- CCSystems Analyst / Consultant ? SAPQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCIntegration AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Salesforce Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Information Security Officer (BISO)NSW
- FTSenior Procurement Manager- Government BackgroundOther
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- CCPortfolio / Relationship ManagerNSW
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- TPCyber Security ConsultantNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCTransition Manger - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTSenior Test Analyst (Data Migration)Other
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Technology & EngineeringOther