Class Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutions
This is an opportunity for you to be part of an incredible success story, and grow your career within an exciting and fast-paced business.
Class has been developing and delivering cloud software solutions for the Australian wealth accounting market since 2009. Class Super is now Australia's leading cloud SMSF administration software. Thousands of accountants and financial advisers rely on the award-winning solution to quickly and efficiently administer over 150,000 funds.
Due to the company's rapid growth and business success, Class is now looking to hire multiple Application Support Analysts who will work directly with senior accountants and fund managers to guide them through their queries in using the Class Super product. These are permanent employment opportunities which offer excellent remuneration and a great working environment. As they are a software company not a traditional finance or accounting business, they offer diverse and interesting career opportunities depending on your skills and interests.
- If you have used the Class product previously...that would be ideal!
- SMSF experience and professional exposure to accounting, funds administration or SMSF administration is highly desirable.
- Excellent academic achievement in either accounting or IT degrees is well regarded.
- Experience or an interest in IT would also be great
- Excellent communication skills - you will be involved in providing phone based and emailed based support to high profile client.
This is an outstanding opportunity for accountants, fund administrators of accounting software professionals to join a company who is enjoying enormous success.
If you meet the above criteria then please 'Apply Now'. This assignment is being managed on a retained basis by Dan Gordon at Peoplebank. For more information on Class Class Super and these role,s, call Dan on 02 9409 4805
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ankitha Hedge
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- FTManager, Digital DeliveryOther
- FTPL/SQL DeveloperOther
- FTCyber Security Team LeadOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- CCSystems Analyst / Consultant ? SAPQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCIntegration AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Salesforce Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Information Security Officer (BISO)NSW
- FTSenior Procurement Manager- Government BackgroundOther
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- CCPortfolio / Relationship ManagerNSW
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- TPCyber Security ConsultantNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCTransition Manger - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTSenior Test Analyst (Data Migration)Other
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Technology & EngineeringOther