Senior PHP Developer
Position & Role
This start up is looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join their high performing, fast paced team environment. You will be influencing and contributing to the design and development of their large platform, as well as having the chance to work on the Architecture design going forward.
- Deliver quality software, efficiently and on time while still promoting creativity and innovation
- System Design & Architecture
- Working on a large platform using the latest technologies - PHP, Laravel, Docker & AWS - as well as working with the frontend team using React.
- 3 years commercial experience designing, building and maintaining web applications with PHP
- Experience with Laravel framework
- Extensive knowledge of OOP, Design Patters, SOLID principles, CI, CD & unit testing
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact James Brady in our Sydney office on 02 8233 4337 or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FTField ConsultantOther
- FTSAP CRM/UI5/Online Systems AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Integration SpecialistOther
- CCDeployment ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTWeb DesignerOther
- CCData Analyst - Google Doc SMEVIC
- TPPrincipal Data AnalystQLD
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTSenior Java DevelopersACT
- TPAPS6 Business AnalystACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCRecords AnalystNSW
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- CCAdlib DeveloperVIC
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCAssociate Project Manager - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSupply Master Data AnalystOther
- FTSenior Web Developer-Angular JS, CSS, GIT, JenkinsOther