This commercialised government authority has a strong connection to a thriving community approx. 33,000 residents in one of Australia's most diverse economies and fastest growing regional centres. An exceptional opportunity is available for an experienced Reporting Analyst to demonstrate your expertise in desiging and developing reports and dashboards. Your reports will be used to make business decisions, and to report on key performance measures for this organisation.
* Liaise and communicate with stakeholders within the organisation to identify reporting requirements and data analysis needs. You will then need to develop reports, dashboards and sometimes alerts to provide this information across all levels of management.
* Consult with both internal and external stakeholders to understand requirements
* Develop and write business requirements for the design of report solutions.
* Maintain and improve existing reports enabling data accuracy.
* Perform analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats and from various platforms.
* Accessing data across various database platforms using SQL and Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
* Designing and developing reports and dashboards with PowerBI. Tableau and QlikView will also be considered
* Broad knowledge of various application systems, i.e. ERP, CRM , Document Management
* Data analytics skills with proven ability to join large data sets and manage query ambiguity
* Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills, with an ability and willingness to articulate key findings and messages at all levels of the organisation.
* Microsoft suite of applications with advanced Excel skills.
You will have a relevant Tertiary qualifiication in a related field to Data Analytics, or have relatable demonstrated working experience.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact James Bain in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8356. Job Reference 4B/26099. Applications close midday 19th October 2017.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- AMD Ryzen and Threadripper CPUs get massive price drops ahead of Black Friday deals
- Amazon Kindle Oasis 2017 review: The ultimate ereader adds audiobooks and a waterproof case
- Dell XPS 13 (2017) review: Intel's 8th-gen CPU makes a great laptop even greater
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- FTDesktop Technical LeadOther
- PTDirector Programme Management OfficeSA
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & Application upgradeOther
- FTSAP Test ManagerACT
- FTSystem AnalystQLD
- FTOffice Manager | Start-up | Global Cloud ProviderVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- FTCobol DeveloperOther
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- FTChange Facilitators / Change AnalystsOther
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- FTScrum Master | 6mths +Other
- CCRelease ManagerACT
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)NSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTApplication ArchitectOther
- FTTeam and Project Administrator - SalesforceQLD
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTDatabase Systems SpecialistOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - ContractOther
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW