Technical Business Analyst
About the company
A leading provider of integrated financial services; Australia's leading brand across the financial services industry.
About the role
As Senior Business Analyst you will work on Superannuation projects where you will be required to analyse and document the requirements, impacts and solution options for the projects.
Skills & experience
- Technical Business Analyst
- Strong Superannuation Systems or Wealth knowledge
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Strong Business analysis
- Ability to facilitate workshops
- Ability to produce clear and concise documents including procedures, business and technical requirements
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Business Analyst working in Projects
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Banking or Accounting for recognised institutions.
Benefits & culture
- A strong commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Be financially rewarded with first rate market rates, on the job training and career advancement
- An advocate of work life balance to maintain meaningful daily achievement in work, life, family and self
Please apply via the online link below
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Linda Donaghey
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- CCSenior Data governance consultantVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)ACT
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- FTKofax Application DeveloperOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer - Supply ChainOther
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- FTChange Manager- Rail / Fleet MaintenanceOther
- CCData Analyst - Google Doc SMEVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCLevel 1 Service deskNSW
- FTProject Manager - Rail Industry or Survey or Construction bkgrdOther
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileQLD
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- TPCyber Security ConsultantNSW
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Security AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTFinancial Analyst- Construction backgroundOther