Business Analyst- Data Analytics background
Role: Business Analyst - Data Mapping
Duration: 6 months + 3 months
Location: Sydney CBD
Start date: End of November.
Role is open to Australian Citizens only and will require an internal security clearance after the interview.
The focus would be more on Business Analysis but with excellent understanding of data models and data governance including but not limited to mapping data flows, data processes etc.
The technology sets would be generally MS SQL, SSRS SSAS, although client do have QlikSense, R and some more generic excel csv work, potentially navigating older legacy data sources that use COGNOS, DB2 etc.
A technical team is required to undertake the implementation of these data acquisition/exchange projects, including providing business analysis to assist Stakeholder teams to develop requirements, Solution design to determine the best solution for the end to end processing of the data, Project Management to manage the team and interdependencies among the projects and with other programs and IT Development to develop scripts required for extracting and processing data.
- Minimum of five years (as a guide) in an IT Business Analyst/Data Analyst position working on reporting and data analytics
- Knowledge and skills sets associated with data analysis, data modelling, data profiling, cleansing and migration activities is essential.
- Experience in working with external vendors to implement, configure, and deploy commercial off the shelf systems is highly desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of or the ability to quickly acquire knowledge of technologies such as SAS, Java, Siebel/Oracle fusion DB2, Cognos and Data Warehouse is desirable.
- Experience gained in the markets and/or financial sector is desirable.
- Good knowledge in developing data mapping rules, implementing, and testing these rules in solutions.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior SQL DeveloperOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)VIC
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceOther
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt ? 6 month contractVIC
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- FTCoach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW