Senior Project Officer
Our client, a large Government department, is seeking an experienced Senior Project Officer to provide high level advice and support in the delivery of complex public transportation initiatives. The successful candidate will possess relevant project support experience for complex and critical programs of work, specifically in relation to effective management of risks and issues, reporting and stakeholder management. Working closely with the Project Manager, the successful candidate will also possess an outgoing, proactive and bubbly attitude.
This is a contract opportunity based in Brisbane CBD starting at the end of October, running up until March 2018 with possibility of extension.
- Production and maintenance of project and program reporting tools that provide visibility of project and program status, financial position, resourcing, issues and risks.
- Ensuring cohesion within the service change team, working with key internal and external stakeholders who are each responsible for major deliverables/milestones crucial to the successful delivery of the program.
- Project planning, risk and issue management of the program of work.
- Successfully manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, providing concise verbal and written communication on proposed service changes, which ensures strong working relationships are maintained.
- Preparation of Decision and Briefing Notes in accordance with departmental requirements, submitting for approval throughout key stages of the program.
- Responsible for the production, review and submission of major reports throughout the project lifecycle, in anticipation of approval at board level.
- Provide secretariat support to meetings and committees including preparation and distribution of agenda, minutes and other meeting papers as required.
- Ensuring legislation standards and policies are adhered to at all times.
- Organise and attend public consultation sessions, collating feedback, analysing data and forming cohesive responses to the impacted customers.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18736. For any enquiries please contact Kylie Graham in the Brisbane office on 07 3258 8380.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- CCTraining SMEACT
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTPhone System TechnicianQLD
- TPSenior Instructional Designer/TrainerQLD
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCSCOM SpecialistQLD
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistOther
- TPSenior ServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther