A Microsoft Gold Partner, this successful organisation, develops strong relationships with their customers based on their integrity, depth of capability, and continuous desire for improvement and best practice. Working in a collaborative and highly skilled work environment, you will be a person who will share these values, actively contributing to their team, and enjoy building relationships with their customers.
As a Senior Technical Consultant in this customer facing role, you will be a key member of the Service Now implementation team across Australia.
Working at a technical depth across multiple and broad projects, you will have the ability to consult to clients on Service Now best practices including the design, architecture and development of Service Now solutions for large enterprises.
You will perform technical work within Service Now, including base configuration, application configuration and customisation, reporting, workflow, self-service portal, systems integration and data transforms.
Acting as the point of escalation for development related issues, you will drive continuous improvements of the implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences, reviewing project deliverables to ensure high quality standards and customer requirements are met
You will occasionally undertake pre-sales activities supporting the Sales team for qualifying proposals (e.g. architecture diagrams, work statements, project estimates)
- Minimum of 5 years' commercial experience in software, either in a development role or consulting
- Must have experiene with the Service Now platform
- Experience in AngularJS, Java, C# and ServiceNow certifications (desirable)
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude and ability to work within a team
- Demonstrated commercial experience working in a customer facing environment for project delivery
- Demonstrated experience in leading technical delivery and development of solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Tertiary qualifications in Software Engineering or equivalent qualifications
To apply for this role please follow the links or contact Alice on 02 8233 2354 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Network & InfrastructureNSW
- FTLead Solution ArchitectSA
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTDigital CopywriterOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSolution Architect - WealthVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- CCHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer/AnalystACT