- Sutherland location
- Initial 6 Month contract engagement
- Exciting scope of work!
Become responsible for the creation and delivery of internal and external communication and marketing plans across multiple channels in the business
Become part of an exciting new scope of work which will see the successful candidate become accountable for the development of content strategy for the company.
- To create and deliver external and internal communication, marketing and communication plans and supporting all content across multiple channels
- The key accountability will be the development of a content strategy
- Work with the communication and engagement team to produce all content (visual and written) used within internal and external channels
Skills & Requirements:
- End to end management of communication strategies and messages including (but not limited to): social content; website content; internal communications; media messages; presentation writing; blog writing; video scripts; enticing advertising content; electronic customer communications; direct marketing material; Other duties as required.
- Demonstrated experience in working closely with stakeholders to understand their strategic goals, key messages, audience and prepare engagement and communication strategies.
- Highly creative and imaginative, eloquent and well spoken, excel in grammar and sentence structure, ability to work independently and as part of a team, passion for best practice in the online / digital world.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200171921.
Reference Number: 200171921_4
Contact Details: George Davies (02) 9464 5955 / email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCSCOM SpecialistQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- FTNetwork Designer - $725 per dayOther
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperNSW
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW