The SCCM Technical Specialist is responsible for technical design, implementation and deployment of Standard Operating Environment (SOE) and applications. The candidate will work with staff from the Office 365 project, IT operations, and external service providers to efficiently and rapidly package applications for deployment, as well as managing and maintaining both the Development and Production SCCM environments.
The position reports directly to the Office 365 Project Manager.
- Design, deploy and support SOE, and SOE task sequences using SCCM 2012 (1702+), and InTune.
- Create and maintain application and driver packages for 64-bit OS, using msi and App-V formats, and undertake conversion of existing MSI packages into App-V format.
- Facilitate refresh, replace, remote, cloud, and bare-metal OS build and deployment scenarios.
- Create and support stand-alone and pre-staged boot media.
- Maintain boot images with drivers and custom scripts.
- Create and maintain reference images, with latest patches, releases, and feature updates.
- Advanced scripting in VB Script and PowerShell
- Configure and maintain user-profile migration with USMT and Microsoft UE-V.
- Create custom reports in Microsoft SQL and SCCM.
- Provide 3rd level technical support.
- Provide expert advice and liaise with associated teams to align solutions with client expectations.
- Quality Assurance: Review user acceptance test plans. Ensure packaged applications meet the agreed standards and are fit for release. Perform or escalate troubleshooting activities to diagnose User Acceptance issues.
- Other tasks as directed by the Project Manager
- Agree to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement and at regular intervals (generally every 12 months) during contract period. Selection Criteria
- Extensive knowledge and proven experience in all facets of OS design (Win10), OS deployment, and OS support, and application deployment via SCCM 2012 (1702+)
- Extensive knowledge and proven experience of msi and App-V application packaging, for automated deployment and administration from SCCM 2012, including extensive and proven SQL / SCCM reporting skills.
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills at System Engineer level.
- Strong knowledge and proven experience in the design, structure and operation of a managed end user environment. In particular the Microsoft infrastructure stack (Win7 and Win10 desktop & server 2012+), MS application stack, MS cloud stack, SCCM, Azure (AAD, AADJoin, AAD App Proxy, AAD Connect), and InTune
- Proven strong knowledge and demonstrated advanced experience with Microsoft Powershell
- Proven strong knowledge and demonstrated advanced experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, and Azure Active Directory
- Proven capacity to develop and maintain sound working relationships with end-users, key stakeholders, suppliers and within the project team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, proven capability to work within tight deadlines, and execute with limited information and ambiguity.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vaish Sridhar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantACT
- CCInfrastructure SMENSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesACT
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- CCService DesignerACT
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst- Data Analytics backgroundOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTiMIS EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Application Lifecycle Management (Logistics)Other
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW