Communications Manager- Organisational Change Management
Our client in the public sector is looking to bring on board a Communications Manager. Reporting to the Director Organisational Change Management and working collaboratively with the Change Manager, Training Manager and responsible service owners, the primary responsibilities of the Communications Manager will be creating and implementing communications strategies and plans, and managing the creation of communications that are fit for purpose, clear, succinct and appropriate for the audience.
6 months rolling contract
Redfern & Sydney CBD location
Relevant Experience and Qualifications Your experience will include:
- A bachelor degree in communications, public relations, or marketing.
- Experience drafting, editing, and distributing a wide range of communication collateral in complex matrix organisations.
- Experience working on large-scale technology or change management programs, preferably with a HR transformation or people change environment.
- Development of detailed communication plans and proven success in being able to deliver on time, within budget and to high-quality standards.
- Experience delivering employee marketing campaigns that have achieved quantifiable outcomes.
- Communication with unions, professional associations, media or other interested third parties to announce internal operational changes.
- Moderation of social media communities, responding to enquiries, evaluation of channel effectiveness and management reporting.
- Developing a diverse range of complex and detailed strategic and deployment communications.
- Developing and managing stakeholder engagement activities and plans.
- The ability to foster successful stakeholder relationships and exercise judgement in an environment of rapidly changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- The ability to provide advice on the most creative, efficient and effective communication methods to suit change and HR service owner requirements working across multiple channels.
- Proven success working with service owners and project stakeholders to produce easy-to-understand and memorable messaging.
- Experience translating complex technical issues into straightforward language that can be understood by non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience measuring employee engagement and the effectiveness of communications campaigns.
- The capacity to identify, report and manage stakeholder expectations through communications on any matters relating to program status, iterative solution design-pilot, solution test, service readiness and Go-Live.
- Lead communication activities that include audience analysis, communication channel assessment, integrate communication activities into program wide delivery plans, create communications calendar, assess communication effectiveness, report against measures of success and incorporate lessons learnt into future communications.
- Have operational accountability for developing and managing the consistent delivery of the communications plan on time, within budget and to appropriate quality standards.
- Proactively identify, investigate, and manage communication issues and gaps.
- Design, develop and deliver communications and marketing campaigns for the program and service owners, specifically digital content, intranet design, videos, testimonials, social media, animations, collages, banners, branding, templates, presentations, roadshows, newsletters, speeches, call scripting etc.
- Write, edit, and proofread program communication and promotional materials.
- Define intranet information architecture, and manage publishing integrated content on program and other stakeholder sites.
- Moderate the program's internal Yammer group and respond to employee enquiries received through feedback channels.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of all program communications to meet quality standards and accessibility requirements.
- Ensure stakeholder input, review and sign-off has been attained and documented before distributing communication deliverables.
- Distribute executive messages, prepare presentations and internal memos, and conduct meetings, presentations, webinars, or roadshows to share information.
- Deliver regular reports on communication and campaign effectiveness including web analytics, social media usage and employee feedback, and incorporate lessons learnt into future communications and/or campaigns.
- Coach and upskill (for alignment) key stakeholders within the program and line managers to maintain best practice and the highest possible communication standards.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantACT
- CCInfrastructure SMENSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesACT
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- CCService DesignerACT
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst- Data Analytics backgroundOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTiMIS EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Application Lifecycle Management (Logistics)Other
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW