- Large Enterprise organisation
- Initial 6 month contract with view to extend
- High profile business and technical change projects
Our client, an Australian household name, has an exciting opportunity for a Change Analyst to join a team working within a project based environment.
The role is responsible for supporting the existing Change Manager in the delivery and administration of change activities across multiple projects (both business and technology).
In order to be considered for the role you must have:
- 3-5 years experience in Change Analysis (both organisational and technical change).
- Large enterprise environment experience.
- Experienced working in Agile environments.
- Prosci, ITIL and PM methodology certifications would be highly sought after
- Strong communications plan development and implementation experience.
- A proactive and forward thinking nature capable of establishing and maintaining strong partnerships.
If you are interested in hearing further details, please APPLY NOW via the link below or call Patric on (02) 9409 4766 for a confidential discussion.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Patric Byrne
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTICT Infrastructure / Server EngineerSA
- CCService DesignerNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Instructional Designer/TrainerQLD
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTScheduling Specialist - Must have baseline or NV1Other
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTSupport EngineerSA
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedNSW
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- TPBusiness Process Consultant DigitalVIC
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther