- 6 Month Contract + extensions
- Macquarie Park
- Large Digital Refresh project
We are looking to hire an experienced Digital Copywriter for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Position Overview / Purpose:
Create compelling, customer-centric content for our client's digital platforms (and potentially other channels, as directed). This will include repurposing existing content and developing new content. In addition to being an exceptional writer, able to write for different audiences, ideal candidates will also have experience in developing interactive and video content. The result should be easy-to-follow, engaging, relatable content with a storytelling focus.
- Rewrite existing copy to suit multiple audiences, aligned with my clients Content Strategy, Brand Guidelines and Style Guide
- Create new copy to suit multiple audiences, aligned with the Content Strategy, Brand Guidelines and Style Guide
- Identify opportunities to implement engaging video and/or interactive content to enhance or replace existing content
- Work with external stakeholders (e.g., video producers) to rework existing video/interactive content or create new material
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure content meets objectives
- Upload approved content to the Content Management System, as required
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Doug Hitos
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- FTGraduate Developer - C#.Net | SQL | Web ServicesQLD
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantACT
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- FTNet DeveloperOther
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTAccount Manager (Healthcare & Aged Care)Other
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTAdministration Support/CoordinationOther
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC