Junior IT Project Manager
- Work To Deliver Services Faster And With More Agility
- Organisation Wide Finance And Management Systems Transformation
- Junior PM or Senior Project Coordinator Looking For Next Career Step
Currently looking for a Junior Project Manager/ Senior Project Coordinator looking to step into a Project Manager role, Strong Data Analytics Exp
We are currently looking to engage a Junior Project Manager who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for Prepare quality evidence-based written briefs, proposals, correspondence and reports which effectively communicate findings, make clear recommendations and identify areas for improvement to the Director, Executive Director, Deputy Secretary, the Secretary and the Minister.
This role will be for a Junior Project Manager or a Senior Project Coordinator looking for the next career step up to becoming a Project Manager.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise, with strong data analytics experience.
- Lead complex data analysis and reporting to support the Director, Executive Director and other senior officers in policy and funding decisions, representation at major committees and forums and to identify and provide advice on areas of risk, and possible mitigation strategies.
- Lead research on priority areas for the Directorate to identify best practice to drive innovation in policy and program development.
- Collaborate with other areas of the Directorate and model the impact of reforms and policy proposals to support decision making.
- Manage systems and processes and provide advice and training to staff across the Directorate to ensure high quality consolidated reporting of sector performance.
- Prepare quality evidence-based written briefs, proposals, correspondence and reports which effectively communicate findings, make clear recommendations and identify areas for improvement to the Director, Executive Director, Deputy Secretary, the Secretary and the Minister.
- Strong experience with data analytics projects
- Work for a large and complex enterprise organization
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200171938.
Reference Number: 200171938_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Android Instant Apps: What they are and how to use them on your phone
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst- Data Analytics backgroundOther
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedVIC
- FTJava Implementation EngineerVIC
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTData Centre EngineerOther