Blue Prism Developers
- Coordinate, design and develop
- Leading digital innovator
- Roles based in both Sydney & Melbourne
Join a leading digital company and disrupt your career! Multiple experienced & highly motivated (RPA) Developers with Blue Prism experience required.
- Design, develop and deploy Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions using Blue Prism, design principles, application architecture and best practice.
- Create easily maintainable robotic objects.
- Configure robotic processes and objects an efficient way.
- Version control and robot log aggregation maintenance.
- Developing a System Definition Document (SDD) along with hosting and deployment of solutions on virtual machines (VM) or servers as required with clarity in terms of connectivity and troubleshooting
- Provide guidance on effort required for configuration
- Producing test documentation and carrying out testing of automated solutions
- Support clients with their automated solutions; this is a client facing role where you will be expected to show your ability to consult and influence to ensure the best RPA application is delivered to time and budget.
You must be experienced in the following:
- Advanced skills and knowledge of development, technical and application architecture relating to RPA
- Proven experience using Blue Prism in an enterprise environment
- Good conceptual ability and skills in analysis and problem-solving especially within a RPA environment
- Knowledge of design patterns, and RPA best practices.
- Experience in interpreting and visualising business process flows and translating the same into automation solutions
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent verbal and written inter-personal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jordan Ricketts on 07 3339 5608. Please quote our job reference number: 200171667.
Reference Number: 200171667_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystNSW
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCMid Level .Net AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTFront End DesignerOther