- .Net / Microservices
- 6 month contract (long term opportunity with extensions)
- Excellent team with flexible work arrangements
This is an excellent opportunity for a Mid-Senior .Net Developer to join a company at the forefront of technology.
Mid to Senior .Net Developer
This company won fastest growing tech business last year and is looking to grow with a new mid-senior .Net Developer.
- Building multiple microservices
- Moving to a Service Oriented Architecture model
- Work in an Agile methodology
- C# programming
- .Net Framework
- Angular 2
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Waters on 02 94645704. Please quote our job reference number: 200172005.
Reference Number: 200172005_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- Pixel 2 XL review: A.I. magic on a 6-inch display
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectVIC
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- FTGovernance Manager (Systems Assurance)Other
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- CCTosca Test AutomationVIC
- FTCloud Transformation ArchitectOther
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSCRUM Master, Digital Transformation, CXOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperACT