Senior Service Delivery Manager
- Initial 12 months contract
- ASAP start
Seeking experienced Senior Service Delivery Manager to drive an Agile process for a large Australian government organisation.
Seeking experienced Senior Service Delivery Manager/Project Manager to drive an Agile process for a large Australian government organisation.
- Initial 12 months contract
- ASAP start
- Australian Citizens only
Key Responsibilities :
- Achieve all the objectives of an application support and maintenance contract
- Complete the project outcomes to customer satisfaction using standard IBM Project Management processes.
- Manage a changing schedule of new Incidents/Problems
- Manage the team in understanding and meeting the Service levels
- Manage the team to complete the Incident, Problem and Change Management using ITIL practices
- Have an in depth knowledge of the Software development lifecycle
- Understanding of software configuration management in a support environment
- Maintain, own and manage the project plan covering Incident/Problem/Service Requests across multiple applications.
- Arrange Project Assurance reviews and technical reviews of the Performance.
- Produce regular status reports for management.
- Monitor and maintain project progress and resolve issues where necessary.
- Use a change management system to manage changes to the project plan
- Manage the risk, issues and dependencies in meeting the schedule
- Escalate issues when senior management action is required.
- Achieve overall Project Quality as defined in the Project Quality Plan
- Provide leadership for overall solution support
- Monitor and manage compliance processes
- Lead triage of problems across the internal client teams and IBM elements of the solution
- Manage forward work plan for minor enhancements, including prioritisation with the client, budgeting, estimating and delivery leadership. Willingness to find ways to add value to the client through the minor enhancements process.
- Support financial reporting and management of the contract
- Hands on participation in problem resolution, including experience in supporting solutions which involve significant eCommerce processes and familiarity with SQL Server and Sterling integrator.
- Experience in developing plans and processes to transition solutions from build to run phase
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computing related qualification. Any other qualifications will not be considered.
- At least 6 years experience in Perform Program Management
- At least 3 years experience in Perform Stakeholder Engagement
- At least 10 years in customer facing role
- At least 6 years experience in project management and working with third parties in an application environment
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200170978.
Reference Number: 200170978_2
Contact Details: Rutika
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rutika
Contact Phone: Rutika
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCCognos/Datastage DeveloperQLD
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCIntegration ArchitectQLD
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther