Technical Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract
My client have a brand that is instantly recognisable and a rapidly growing digital presence. They continue to invest in digital and due to alarge volume of digital projects, they are looking to hire a technical digital producer to join them to work on enterprise-level projects (websites, apps, ecommerce).
Even though this is a fast-paced environment, work-life balance is encouraged - You will be busy and challenged but not too stressed!
The ideal candidate will have technical experience using Angular and JQuery and Web Develpment experience using HTML, CSS and CMS systems and be able to engage with designers, copywriters, project and product managers to develop world class mobile and web apps
This is an initial 6 month contract role but there is potential for long term extension.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years' experience of working as a technical digital producer/ front end developer / web developer
- Strong CMS experience
- Experience working on enterprise-level projects (either in-house of on agency side)
- Business Accumen and the ability to communicate with stakeholders at various levels
- Experience working in an Agile environment
If that sounds like you and you are ready to take on the next challenge, please get in touch!
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ken MacLeod
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTChange ManagerOther
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- CCHelpdesk AnalsytNSW
- TPChange Analyst / ManagerQLD
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- FTApplication Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCSAP Business Analyst OR functional AnalystNSW
- TPAgile Coach & Jira + Confluence AdministrationNSW
- FTMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- FTProject Manager - Software Development ProjectsOther