Test Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)
Test Analyst / Lead (Automation)
My client has an immediate opening for a talented Automation Test Lead (strong API testing and Selenium, ReadyAPI and Groovy scripting background) who will be involved in all aspects of software engineering testing as well as hands on automation development, especially geared towards Agile engineering and automation practices.
It is highly desirable that The test lead who has experience creating automation test frameworks and experience in energy/ metering.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide proper manual and automation testing expertise and execution wherever required
- Continue to improve all testing processes, especially automation
- Provide automation leadership to the team
- Automate API services
- Properly communicate to team and to management
- 5 years+ of QA / Testing experience
- Automation experience is a must.
- Groovy scripting- use groovy script inside SoapUI and automate test cases
- Must have strong ability to script in Java and Groovy
- Experience setting up automation framework a plus
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Experience in the energy and metering sector - highly desirable
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Meg Geronimo
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCIT Service Operations Lead ? Financial Services - TelcoVIC
- FTMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- CCData AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- TPNetwork EngineerQLD
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- TPEL1 Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Technical)QLD
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- FTWeb Developer (UX Design / Siebel Open UI / CSS)NSW
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC