Junior Security Analyst
- CBD Based
- 6 month initial contract
- Extensive experience in CISCO Router/Switches, ASA/Checkpoint Firewalls required
Seeking a Junior Security Analyst with 2-3 years experience working with Checkpoint firewalls & Cisco Routing/Switching. 6 month initial contract
Currently seeking a Junior Security/Firewall Analyst to join an leading Insurance organisation as part of their busy IT Security team. This is a 6 month initial contract role based in Sydney CBD.
This is a junior level role with 2-3 years (max) experience required.
You will be responsible for providing technical input regarding the company network design and propose ideas and solution for security service improvement.
In order to be successfully shortlisted for this role you must have the following experience:
- 2-3 years experience working as a Network, Security or Firewall Engineer preferably within Insurance or Banking
- Extensive experience with CISCO Router/Switches, ASA/Checkpoint Firewalls, Riverbed WAN Optimisation, Citrix Load Balancing
- Strong knowledge of sub netting, ipv4, firewalls, routing, packet filtering
- Extremely strong technical ability in layer 2-7 IP, TCP, UDP protocols
- Desired industry / vendor certifications: CCNA, CCNP, CCSA
- Experience with network service protocols - DNS, DHCP, TACACS, NTP, SNMP, SSL
- Good understanding of security operational processes and controls as well as a broad knowledge of security risks and preventative controls
- Experience of implementing network management software
- Exposure to Cisco Wireless Networks & Avaya VOIP systems
- Experience with project planning, including development of plans & schedules.
- Experience with and understanding of SSL certificates.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200171663.
Reference Number: 200171663_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- Pixel 2 XL review: A.I. magic on a 6-inch display
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectVIC
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- FTGovernance Manager (Systems Assurance)Other
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- CCTosca Test AutomationVIC
- FTCloud Transformation ArchitectOther
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSCRUM Master, Digital Transformation, CXOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperACT